CornerrapperCornerrapper

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Ultimate Tetris Mk.2 - Final Ultimate Tetris Mk.2 - Final

I love tetris

hehe I love the tetris sound, so u automatically get 10 Points. Got it as my ringtone, but the original. Just great.

Hear ya, CRS

Nakisima responds:

Such a cheap ten points :P but it's appreciated all the same >.<

Danke,

-Nakisima

North Coast Hip Hop North Coast Hip Hop

Interesting..

Sounds quite interesting. Needs vocals though. I'm not sure if this is Hip Hop...or North Coast for that matter, but its different, which is always good.
I gave 7 stars because it DOES need an EQ. It also beed at least a FEW vocals, which would catapult it into a whole new level, because the beat is actually not that bad.
Maybe some brakes and cross overs and voila. It would be done.

-- CRS

DiroNomer responds:

I would absolutely love to add vocals to this. As a matter of fact, I was thinking about not putting this up until vocals were added. I might even rap to this myself...anyways, thanks for the review.

-= Business =- -= Business =-

Sounds interesting..

The tracks actually not half bad. It may need an EQ but other than that, you got some freaky, funky sounds goin. Sometimes it gets louder and then quieter again. But i like it !!

-- CRS

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks, bud :D Really glad you liked it! And yeah, I could definitely sharpen up a few sounds here and there. Getting a better balance can never be a bad thing :)

U Mad, Bro? U Mad, Bro?

Interesting..

Interesting..may need a EQ though. But sounds quite flashy. Especially for race games and so on